Monday, October 26, 2009

OH MY!! IM BACK!!

So you could call it a vacation, a sabbatical, or even just lazy on my part but I have not blogged in a while. I believe since June maybe? Lots of cool stuff going on. My wife and I moved to a 2 bedroom apartment in the same complex in August. We now have more room to put more stuff. Our church freechapelaustin.com is in a new location. We are now meeting at an elementary school just minutes up the road from the theatre. Our church also celebrated it's one year anniversary in September. It's hard to believe we have been here over a year already. God has been growing the church and stretching us as individuals. As one might expect there are growing pains associated with a young church. People coming and going, an ever-present need for volunteers, and financial needs to keep us going. God has been truly faithful in all of those however it's cool to see Him take care of it all. Paige and I also celebrated our one year wedding anniversary in October and spent some time in ATL for that. It was great to get away and see some changing leaves. Kind of reminds me of our lives. We bloom, we change, sometimes we die off for a season, but are eager for rejuvenation again in the next season.
Peace

No comments: