Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back in Texas!

My wife and I had a great time during our holiday break. We flew to Charlotte and spent time with her family in Asheboro, NC and drove to WV too see mine and drove to MD to see some close friends. It was great. We are glad to be back in Austin. Service was great on Sunday and the band did a great job. The sound was good. Jeremy delivered a great message from the book of Malachi. We have started a 21 day time of prayer and fasting. I must say it is challenging to deny your flesh of things you love. People that know me know that I love sweet tea, Starbucks, and the occasional blue Monster drink. But I believe that this will be a great time for God to speak and to move in my life. I desire more of Him and I desire to see God move in our midst and move in the lives of our people at Free Chapel. I don't want to be the same. No way!

No comments: